"Nugget does not know. Nugget knows who knows."
The Hall Monitor is a minor character in the game. If you go into the bathroom during lunchtime, he will ask you if you have any cigarettes. If you say yes and give it to him, he won't do anything. If you don't have any, he will send you to the principal's office and you will die. This can occur during any mission.
Role In Missions
- At morning time, you have to show him a hall pass.
- If you show him the teacher's hall pass, you'll only be able to go as far as the bathroom.
- If you show him Jerome's hall pass, he'll let you go as far as you like until the bell rings.
- You need to give him Cigarettes during lunch time to avoid being sent to the principal's office (which is fatal).
- The sash he wears was passed down to him by his father, who was also a hall monitor.
- It is implied he is actually a student at the school who is "debatably too old to be in elementary school."
- The Hall Monitor is one of the only characters who doesn't hurt or kill you. However, he can indirectly get you expelled.
- He is the only character in the series to have an underbite.
- In Kindergarten 2, he now has a cleft chin.